The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research â€“ Kurdistan Regional Government is offering scholarship opportunities to Individuals who are willing to pursue a degree program in Iraq.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate
Eligible Countries:Â International
Value Of Scholarships:Â The Kurd Scholarship includes the following:
- Airport transfer to the host university upon initial arrival.
- 600 USD monthly stipends toward living costs for the duration of the study period including the foundation year. Â Free dormitory room in the host university.
- 1500 USD toward annual flight expenses for citizens of the USA and Australia, 1000 USD for all other citizens. Â Payment of visa and residential fees.
- Annual medical insurance of 500 USD for medical treatment in the Kurdistan Region only.
- Medical insurance does not cover treatment outside the Kurdistan Region. Scholarship recipients may select the insurance company.
- The applicant has to have a minimum high school (preparatory) diploma or its equivalent, such as a national baccalaureate. A-level or SAT1/SAT2
- For non-native speakers, a 4.5 IELTS or its equivalent in an English proficiency exam is required.
- The applicant has to submit two recommendation letters written by authorized officials from his/her academic institution or place of work.
- The applicant has to submit a certified copy of his/her degree and transcript.
Method of Application:Â International students can apply by sending their documents to the following email address no later than August 1st 2018:Â kurdish.studies-at-mhe-krg.org.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 1st August 2018