The Flinders University is announcing its prestigious Public Sector Management Program Scholarship to study in Australia. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Master of Public Policy and Management aims to provide you with a thorough understanding of public administration, policy and management and to develop your qualitative and quantitative skills in policy analysis, governance, implementation and evaluation.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme.
Eligible Countries:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants must normally hold an approved bachelor degree or equivalent qualification from a recognised tertiary institution.
The Master of Public Policy and Management consists of 72 units.
A full 18 units of credit is granted to applicants who have completed our 18-unit Graduate Certificate in Public Sector Management or the 18-unit Graduate Certificate in Public Policy or an approved equivalent. Students who have completed one of the Graduate Certificates or an approved equivalent but not an undergraduate degree must have achieved an acceptable GPA.
Up to 36 units credit may be granted to applicants who have completed our Graduate Diploma in Public Administration or an approved equivalent with an acceptable GPA.
- Face-to-face and online offerings may differ from year to year. Some face-to-face topics are not yet converted for online delivery.
- All completion times given are estimates and depend on several factors, including but not limited to the starting level of individual students, review of credit for the previous study, availability of topics, and individual progress.
Method of Application:Â Applications are currently open.
- Completed the PSMP at Flinders University? If you are applying on the basis of your Flinders University qualification(s) you do not need to provide documentation, we have this already.
Submit your application online directly to Flinders University by selecting â€˜Apply nowâ€™ below.
- If you are a previous Flinders student you will need your student ID number and haveÂ activated your Flinders account
- If you have your student ID number and have activated your Flinders account but forgotten your password go to theÂ Okta sign-inÂ page and select â€˜Need help signing in?â€™ to reset it.
- If you have any problems visit theÂ troubleshooting pageÂ for assistance.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â September 21, 2018