New scholarship programme started has now started accepting applications for GFZ PostDoc Fellowship that aim at adding to the future direction of GFZâ€™s research. The positions are planned to be filled as of November 2018.
Course Level:Â Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
Eligible Countries:Â International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You should be a junior scientists from within or outside the GFZ, holding a PhD in Geosciences or related fields that is not older than 8 years
- Every applicant needs a GFZ section that sponsors and hosts the applicant (â€˜lead sectionâ€™) and at least one additional co-sponsoring section
- Applications must be supported by section leaders with a reference letter
- Innovative character of research proposed
- Interdisciplinarity within a program topic or between the program topics
- You should have an excellent record (publications, preparatory work etc.)
Method of Application:Â To start your application, you need to register as an applicant. If you are already registered please use the login form.
Your proposal should be linked to one of the program topics within the GFZs research environment. You need at least the support of two GFZ sections ensuring interdisciplinary of your proposed research. The proposal (max. 6 pages) focusing on innovation and interdisciplinary is the core of your application. It is complemented by aÂ CVÂ (max. 2 pages) and letters of support of at least two section heads from GFZ.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â August 31, 2018