The Goethe-Institut is calling applications for Masters Scholarship programme in Arts and Cultural ManagementÂ at Leuphana University of LÃ¼neburg Professional School. As an English-language, job-concurrent distance learning course, it is addressed to cultural professionals all over the world.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
Eligible Countries:Â As an English-language, job-concurrent distance learning course, it is addressed to cultural professionals all over the world.
Eligibility Criteria:Â The Masters is aimed at candidates with
- An undergraduate degree (Bachelor or at least equivalent) that qualifies them for work in the field from an accredited university in Germany or abroad
- Generally one yearâ€™s relevant work experience
- Advanced English skills
Method of Application:Â
- Online applicationÂ
- CV (table format)
- Certified copy of the degree certificate
- Copy of university entrance qualification certificate
- Proof of English skills
- Proof of at least one yearâ€™s professional experience (voluntary and part-time work accepted)
- Personal statement
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â July 31, 2018