FinTech Scholarship at University of California, Berkeley in USA, 2019
The Spar Nord Foundation is offering FinTech Scholarship for 6 months to study Financial Technology and Entrepreneurship at the University of California, Berkeley.
Course Level:Â This is a 6-month fellowship to study Financial Technology and Entrepreneurship at the University of California, Berkeley.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Students from Denmark are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A desire to move FinTech and entrepreneurial thinking forward and bring expertise back home to Denmark
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English
Program requirements are:
- Current enrollment at the Masters Level in Software Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science, Finance, Economics or a related field in Denmark
- Interest in financial technology
Method of Application:Â Submit your application twoÂ mortal-at-um.dkÂ by September 10, 2018.
An application must include:
- A personal statement explaining motivation and interest (1 page)
- An entrepreneurial FinTech idea. For example, this may be in the areas of artificial intelligence or blockchain.
- A 2-minute video pitch, presenting the proposed project
- A complete academic transcript
It is possible, but not necessary, to write the application with the support and involvement of a tenured professor or lecturer at your university.Â The successful candidates will take a whole semester of courses that earn credit for their education program in Denmark.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â September 10, 2018