The Walailak University International College, a Public Institution in Thailand is offering Scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are looking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate
Eligible Countries:Â International
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have a high school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent
- Applicants must high school GPA of at least 3.25 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language.
Method of Application:
Send copies of the following documents, translated into English or Thai toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org
- High school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
- High school transcripts with a GPA score,
- Certificate of English language proficiency (where the high school language of instruction is other than English),
- Passport photo page or ID card (for Thai nationals).
Please insert: â€œFull Tuition Waiver Scholarships + study program titleâ€ in email subject (e.g. Public Affairs).
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â July 12, 2018