TheÂ University Of Edinburgh, UK invites applications for the Glenmore Medical Scholarship Program which is awarded to applicants from developing countries who are looking to acquire a postgraduate degree program at the Institution.
Each scholarship will have a value of Â£21,200 and will be tenable for one academic year. The scholarship will cover tuition fees of up to Â£21,200 with any surplus paid as a stipend.
Course Level:Â Postgraduate
Eligible Countries:Â Developing Countries
Eligible Field Of Study:
- MSc (by Research) Biomedical Sciences (Life Sciences)
- MSc (by Research) Cardiovascular Biology
- MSc Human Anatomy
- MSc (by Research) Integrative Neuroscience
- MMedSci (by Research) Medical Sciences
- MPH Public Health
- MSc (by Research) Reproductive Sciences
- MSc Science Communication and Public Engagement
- Applicants must be nationals of a developing country
- Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Edinburgh
- Applicants must have completed their Undergraduate degree program
- Applicants must have good academic records and be fluent in English Language
Method of Application:
In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.Â Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal atÂ https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go toÂ http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â The scholarship deadline isÂ 23.59 BST on 30th June 2018.