The LUISS School of Government is pleased to announceÂ 2 scholarshipsÂ for female candidates with professional experience in Egypt public administration interested in attending the second level Master in International Public Affairs during theÂ academic year 2018/2019.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Eligible Countries:Â This scholarship is available to Egyptian women.
Method of Application:Â As to participate in the selection procedure for these scholarships, candidates need to satisfy the following:
- An EU second cycle university degree or equivalent, or eligible non-EU four-year university degree with at least 240 ECTS or equivalent US/ British number of credits;
- Female gender;
- Official residence in Egypt;
- Certified professional experience in Egyptian government departments or public administrations
- Knowledge of English with a minimum level of B2;
- The professional motivation for attending this course.
Applications must be presented by completing theÂ specific formÂ attached to this call and available on this page and must be sent to the LUISS School of Government byÂ 24 June 2018. The following must be attached to the application:Â
- LUISS Scholarship application form (download, fill in and attach to online Master application);
- copy of passport;
- copy of official residency certificate;
- copy of degree certificate or equivalent certification issued by the University (e.g. Supplement Diploma);
- certification of exams taken during the degree inclusive of academic years, official grades and earned credits;
- curriculum vitae;
- motivation letter;
- certification of knowledge of English;
- One letter of references specific to the Master in International Public Affairs dated no earlier than 1 April 2018.
Scholarship Applications Deadline:Â June 24, 2018