MSc Scholarships at Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, 2018
The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland is offering aÂ number of scholarships to successful applicants for the MSc in Physician Associate Studies.Â To be eligible, applicants must first apply to and be accepted by RCSI to the programme.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Citizens of Ireland are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible, applicants must first apply to and be accepted by RCSI to the programme. Successful candidates are then eligible to apply directly to the sponsor for all or any of the scholarship options available. Terms and conditions, as defined by the sponsor, apply to each of the scholarships. On graduation, successful applicants must be willing to work as a physician associate in any of the clinical locations operated by the scholarship sponsors.
Method of Application: As part of the selection process candidates will be required to submit the following supporting documentation:
- Copy of passport, showing personal details.
- Personal statement of not more than 1,000 words outlining why you are interested in pursuing a career as a Physician Associate and why you feel your application has merit.
- Two reference letters, one of which must be an academic reference. Reference letters can be uploaded with your application, or sent directly toÂ email@example.comÂ by the referee.
- Certified, or stamped copy of academic transcripts (or interim transcripts).
- Resume outlining education qualifications and work experience.
- You may also send any additional information that you feel is relevant to your application.
- Copy of an academic IELTS examination or equivalent with anÂ overall score of 7.0 and no individual band below 6.5 (for candidates whose first language is not English only).
The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â June 29, 2018