The Walailak University International College is offering Full Tuition Waiver Scholarships for full-time undergraduate students. These scholarships are available to nationals of all countries and territories in the world.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
Eligible Countries:Â These scholarships are available to Nationals of all countries and territories in the world.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- To have a high school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
- To have a high school GPA of at least 3.25 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent,
- To have a workable knowledge of English language,
- To have a valid passport or ID card (for Thai nationals).
Method of Application:Â Send copies of the following documents, translated into English or Thai.
- High school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
- High school transcripts with a GPA score,
- Certificate of English language proficiency (where the high school language of instruction is other than English),
- Passport photo page or ID card (for Thai nationals).
Please insert: â€œFull Tuition Waiver Scholarships + study program titleâ€ in email subject (e.g. Public Affairs).
Scholarship Applications Deadline:Â July 12, 2018