Applications are invited for Nijmegan School of Management Pre-Master’s Scholarship at Radboud University in the Netherlands. This scholarship is available to Non-EEA students.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to Pre-Master degree programme.
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to Non-EEA students.
Eligibility Criteria: You will only be eligible to obtain an NSM pre-Master’s Scholarship if you:
- Hold a non-EEA passport
- Are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- Are not eligible for any other scholarship offered by Radboud University
- Have passed all the courses in your pre-Master’s until the moment of application
- Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- Will be enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year 2018-2019 in a Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
Method of Application: You apply for an NSM pre-Master’s Scholarship by filling in the scholarship application form and uploading the required documents. You will then be requested to upload in pdf format:
- The transcript of grades from your pre-Master’s at the Nijmegen School of Management,
- A budget explanation, indicating why do you need the financial support and how are you planning to cover the remaining costs,
- A reference letter from either the student advisor or one of your lecturers at the Nijmegen School of Management,
- A curriculum vitae
Scholarship Applications Deadline: June 20, 2018