The new Commonwealth Masterâ€™s Scholarships in the South Pacific is available for citizens of aÂ Commonwealth countryÂ otherÂ than theÂ 12 countries in which USP has campuses. The scholarship provides full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance and a regular stipend (living allowance).
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of aÂ Commonwealth countryÂ otherÂ than theÂ 12 countries in which USP has campuses:Â Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper secondary level.
As well as the application form, applicants must submit the following:
- High school certificates
- Undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate
- At least one academic reference
- The scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- University offer letter for the course you have applied for if you already have one
Please submit all the required documents by email toÂ international-at-usp.ac.fj.
Scholarship Applications Deadline:Â July 13, 2018