The Caâ€™ Foscari University at Department of Humanities is inviting applications for the scholarship to international students applying to the degree programmes within their department.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to pursue three-year degree course as well as Master degree programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Scholarship is available to international students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Candidates must possess the following requisites:
- Knowledge of Italian language level B2 certified
- Do not have to hold another degree of both the old and the new system (three-year degree) or laurea magistrale), obtained in Italy or abroad, of the diploma issued by a Conservatory / Academy of Fine Arts or the first level (three years) or second level (two years) academic diploma issued to according to the D.M. 509/1999, if they intend to enroll in the three-year degree courses.
- They will not be in possession of another degree of both the old and the new system (degree magistrale), obtained in Italy or abroad, the diploma issued by a Conservatory / Academy of Fine second level arts (biennium) issued under the D.M. 509/1999, if they intend to enroll in the Courses of Masterâ€™s degree.
Method of Application:Â Application Procedure:Â
1. The application form must be sent t: Ca â€˜Foscari University, Venice â€“ Didactic Secretariat of the Department of Humanistic Studies â€“ Palazzo Malcanton MarcorÃ 3484 / D 30123 Venice (Italy) no later the deadline of 1 June 2018.
2. The application, complete with a copy of the identity document, can be presented alternatively:a) By fax to the number (0039) 0412349873;b) By post by registered letter with return receipt (in this case, the date of the stamp will not be valid post);c) Certified e-mail (pec) to the address: protocollo-at-pec.unive.it
3. The application must be completed using only the form attached to this announcement, penalty exclusion.
4. The application must be accompanied by the certification of the required requisites, by a curriculum vitae written in European format and a candidateâ€™s report describing the reasons for which you want to register for degree courses activated by the Department of Humanistic Studies.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â June 1, 2018