Applications are invited for Fully Funded PhD Scholarship for Irish, EU and international students to study in Ireland. The successful applicant will join the SoftEdge project team in CONNECT, and will have the opportunity to collaborate closely (through regular visits and internships) with the 5G Group at NEC Laboratories in Heidelberg, Germany.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â These postgraduate scholarships are open to Irish, EU and international students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Graduates applying for this position should have the following.
- Strong motivation to tackle challenging research problems
- Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Strong interest in applied mathematics; prior research experience is a plus.
- Excellent academic results (first-class honours or equivalent)
- Very good level of spoken and written English
- Applications from excellent candidates in related topics will be also considered.
Method of Application:Â To apply, candidates should submit a detailed CV and the names and contact details of two referees for letters of recommendation to Prof. G. Iosifidis.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by May 30, 2018. Position to remain open until filled
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 30, 2018