The Sabanci University is offering merit-based scholarships for MBA students including international applicants. Scholarships are available (without assistantship requirement) with partial ( 1/2 or 1/4) tuition waiver.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Local and international students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
Method of Application:Â The following application documents (hard-copy versions) must be sent
- Signed online application affidavit: click here to download.
- Copy of the Diploma (or graduation certificate if you have not graduated yet) from an undergraduate institution
- A photograph
- Transcripts for undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate studies
- Detailed resume including specific information on work experience (work experience is not required but seen as an asset)
- Two letters of recommendation (if possible, one academic and one professional recommendation are preferred) in signed and sealed envelopes. Click here to download the Recommendation Letter Form.
- Statement of Purpose â€“ A well-written statement describing your professional goals and reasons for pursuing an MBA degree at Sabanc? University.
- GMATÂ (Graduate Management Admission Test) orÂ GREÂ (Graduate Record Examination) scores. Should applicants request their test score reports to be sent by ETS directly to Saban? University (institution number 7100). To expedite the processing of your application, please attach anÂ unofficialÂ score (Test Takerâ€™s Copy) report to your application file.
- English Proficiency Exam Results: Any of the following language test results baring the minimum scores and which are within the validity period as indicated below. Photocopies are acceptable for application but original copies should be submitted for admission.
The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline: June 8, 2018