The Simon Business School, University of Rochester is inviting domestic and international students to apply for full-time MBA programme. Each scholarship ranges from $5000 to full-tuition plus 10K stipend.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time MBA programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Domestic and international applications are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
- Online application form
- Current rÃ©sumÃ© and work history
- One required essay (250-500 word limit)
- Applicant interesting fact (25 word limit)
- School-issued official transcripts, scanned and uploaded for each college attended
- Test-taker results for GMAT or GRE (including Analytical Writing Assessment), scanned and uploaded â€“ view school code here
- One letter of recommendation (submitted electronically); a second electronic letter is optional
Method of Application:
The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 15, 2018