Centenary Undergraduate Scholarship at University of Leicester in UK, 2018
The University of Leicester is inviting applications for Centenary Scholarship to new student starting a full time undergraduate campus-based course in September 2018. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.Â
Eligible Countries:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a new student starting a full time undergraduate campus-based course in September 2018.
- You must agree to attend an induction event at which you will ask to sign up to participate in at least one Centenary Scholar event or activity.
- You must demonstrate how you have made sacrifices or overcome adversity to achieve your goal. This could range from surviving conflict in your home country, to caring for a family member, to putting in a huge effort to achieve excellence in academic, artistic, sporting or other pursuits.
- If your application is successful, we will ask for evidence before confirming your award.
- Acceptance of a Centenary Scholarship does not affect eligibility for any other scholarship or financial aid schemes.
Priority consideration will be given to students who meet at least one of the additional priority criteria described on the application form.
Method of Application:
- Simply write up to 250 words explaining how you exemplify the founding spirit of the University.
- To apply, pleaseÂ complete the application form.
- The closing date for entries is 30 September 2018.
- Winners will be notified during October 2018, and their awards will be paid in February 2019.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â September 30, 2018