The University of Adelaide is currently accepting applications for University of Adelaide Matching Scholarships for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholarâ€™s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate program.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia and New Zealand;
- Be a holder of a valid scholarship from another university to study in a similar field of study to the one you intend to study at the University of Adelaide;
- Have a University of Adelaide offers of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Be commencing international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students in any discipline.
- Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award for which they are eligible).
Method of Application:
How to apply for the scholarship
- Applicants may apply online for a scholarship at any time
- Applicants must have received an offer of admission from the University before lodging their scholarship application (applicants with a conditional offer may apply, but will need to accept and meet the conditions of their offer before a scholarship can be confirmed)
- Note: Scholarship applicants who submit incomplete and/or inaccurate scholarship applications will not be eligible to receive a scholarship.