The University of Oslo is offering 1-2 four-year postdoctoral fellowships in Educational Assessment and Measurement. The available positions are full time and with a duration of four years (25 % of which is devoted to teaching).
Course Level:Â Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
Eligible Countries:Â International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: Qualification requirements
- Doctorate in education/psychology/social sciences with a thesis applying advanced quantitative methods or doctorate in quantitative methods/psychometrics/statistics (the thesis must be submitted by the application deadline; an appointment is dependent on the defence of the doctoral thesis being approved)
- Publication record of high quality (how recent the PhD has been finished will be taken into account)
- Plans for high-quality research in one of the areas outlined above. Research in the intersection between the two areas is also possible
- Preferably some teaching experience
- Personal suitability and willingness to collaborate with other team members at CEMO
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English are required
In the evaluation of the qualified candidates, the full range of these criteria will be assessed. Emphasis will be given to high quality in terms of publications. A research profile related to the field of education is an advantage. However, applicants with a background from other fields are also welcome.
Method of Application:Â The application must include
- Cover letter including a brief outline of the motivation for the application
- 3-5 page description of research plans and/or interests related to the outlined research strands
- a brief outline of teaching interests within CEMOâ€™s Master program
- CV (summarizing education, positions, research experience, teaching experience and other qualifying activities, such as experience with supervision of Master students)
- A list of publications
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 15, 2018