Applications are invited for Henan Provincial Government Scholarship for Henan University of Chinese Medicine to study in China for the year 2018. This scholarship is established by the Government of Henan Province to support provincial universities to recruit outstanding international students and scholars for degree programs and non-degree programs in Henan province.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, master and doctoral degree programme.
Eligible Countries:Â Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- 1 Applicant should be a non-Chinese citizen, healthy, and without any criminal records.
- 2 Applicant should abide by Chinese laws, regulations, and universityâ€™s regulations.
- 3 Applicant should have a good attitude toward learning and have obtained good achievements in their previous studies.
- 4 Education background and age limit?
- 4.1 Applicants for bachelor and three-year college programs must hold a high school diploma and be generally under the age of 30.
- 4.2 Applicants for masterâ€™s program must hold bachelorâ€™s degree or must hold three-year college degree more than 2 years, and be under the age of 40.
- 4.3 Applicants for the doctoral program must hold a masterâ€™s degree and be under the age of 45.
- 4.4 Applicants for Chinese language program must hold a high school diploma and be under the age of 55.
- 4.5 Applicants for general scholar program, advanced scholar program and research scholar program must be under the age of 45.
- The age limit can be extended under certain circumstances.
Method of Application:Â Applicants must complete and submit authentic application documents listed below?
3.1 Application Form for Henan Government Scholarship filled in Chinese or English. (Please check attachment)
3.2 Certified certificate or notarized copy of highest diploma (for the applicants in school or working, they should submit student certificate or employment certificate). Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by notarized copies of the translation in either of these two languages.
3.3 Applicants for diploma or degreeâ€™s program should provide the original transcripts of their previous study. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by notarized copies of the translation in either of these two languages.
3.4 Applicants for associate bachelorâ€™s programs, bachelorâ€™s programs, and scholar programs must provide a study plan in Chinese or English with a minimum of 400 words.
3.5 Applicants for masterâ€™s programs and doctoral programs must provide:
3.5.1 A study plan or research proposal in Chinese or English with a minimum of 600 words, and 800 words respectively.
3.5.2 Two recommendation letters in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
3.6 Applicants for music studies, fine arts studies and other art-related programs are requested to submit original work according to the school requirements.
3.7 Official recognized report of Chinese or English language proficiency tests or equivalent language ability certificate.
3.8 Certified certificates or notarized copies of Physical Examination Record for Foreigner and Blood Test Report completed in Chinese or English.
3.9 Certified certificate or notarized copy of the non-criminal record. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by notarized copies of the translation in either of these two languages.
3.10 For the applicants under the age of 18, Letter of Authorization or Guardian Book in China authorized by Chinese embassies in other countries must be submitted.
3.11 Pre-admission notice.
3.12 Copy of valid passport (the page including personal information and photo).
Note:Â The above documents should be in duplicate. The documents will not be returned whether the application is successful or not.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â April 10, 2018