The new International Merit Scholarship is available for future international science and engineering undergraduate and postgraduate students at the Queensland University of Technology in Australia.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme.
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to International students.
Eligibility Criteria: You must meet all the following requirements:
- Completed a qualifying course with the required academic results
- Meet minimum English language entry requirements for the degree program. If you are completing a QUT pathway program (for English language purposes only), you may be eligible for this scholarship once you have started your degree program
- Apply for and be accepted into one of these courses offered by our Science and Engineering Faculty:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Property Economics
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Urban Development (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments/Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Information Technology/Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Mathematics
- Master of Applied Science (Medical Physics)
- Master of Business Process Management
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Engineering Management
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology – Graduate Entry
- Master of Professional Engineering
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Engineering Management and Master of Engineering package
- Master of Engineering Management and Master of Project Management package
- Master of Engineering and Master of Project Management
- Start your coursework degree program no later than Semester 2, 2019.
You’re not eligible if:
- You’re receiving another QUT scholarship (excluding the Merit Plus Scholarship).
Method of Application:
- You do not need to apply for this scholarship.
- We will assess your qualifications when you apply for study, and we will let you know if you meet the criteria.
- What happens next?
- You will receive an award letter with your offer
- To receive the ongoing scholarship after your first semester, you must:
- Maintain a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 5.5 on the QUT 7-point scale throughout your course at QUT.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Scholarship is open for the year 2018.