Applications are invited for Chinese University Program (CUP) in HUST to support Chinese universities to enrol outstanding international students for postgraduate studies in China. Citizens of a country other than P. R. China, and be in good health are eligible.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate studies (Master and Doctoral) in China.
Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than P. R. China, and be in good health;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
Method of Application: 1. Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students (Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina), submit online and click “print the application form” for the next step.
(The Program Category is B, and the Agency No. is 10487.)
- Complete the online application procedure in HUST at http://admission.hust.edu.cn, choose “I am applying for a scholarship at HUST” and submit the documents required as follows:
– <Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship> (downloaded from Step 1)
– Highest diploma
– Academic transcripts
– A Study Plan or Research Proposal (in Chinese or English)
– Two Recommendation Letters signed by professor/associate professor (in Chinese or English)
– Valid Language Proficiency Certificate (if available)
– Acceptance Letter from the professor//associate professor of HUST (if available)
– Foreigner Physical Examination Form (not required for applicants in China. Click to download)
- The graduate students in 2018 may submit an official document issued by the current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date.
- The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician or the official stamp of the hospital would be considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
Scholarship Application Deadline: April 30, 2018