The UCD School of Politics and International Relations seeks applications for the UCD SPIRe Doctoral Scholarship. It is open to EU and non-EU applicants.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â It is open to EU and non-EU applicants.
Method of Application:Â Application to the PhD requires submission of:
- Full proposal (3 to 5 pages maximum)
- Copies of all academic transcripts
- CV or resume (1 to 2 pages)
- Two academic references (Actual references required. If sent by email, they should be from an institutional address. If not sent by email, they should be on headed institutional paper)
- Evidence of English language competence (where non-native English speaking applicants have not obtained previous university degrees from a university in an English-speaking country)
To be eligible for consideration under the scholarship, the application form below should be included as part of the application process.
Applications are to be submitted by email to Ms Cathrina Gaffney.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 30, 2018