PhD Research Grants at Martin Luther University in Germany, 2018
The Graduate School â€œTechniques of Future-Makingâ€ at the Research Cluster â€œSociety and Culture in Motionâ€ (SCM), Halle (Germany) announces the research grantes: 10 grants for PhD students (EUR 1500/month) for 24 months with the possibility of a 12 months extension.
Course Level:Â Grants are available to pursue Ph.D. programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply.
Potential PhD students must hold an MA degree (equivalent to the German MA) in social sciences or humanities, or an equivalent degree entitling the holder to take up Ph.D. studies in Germany. In order to fully participate in and take advantage of the GS â€œTechniques of Future-Makingâ€â€™s activities, continuous presence of the students in Halle is required.
- Cover letter
- Copy of M.A. certificate (English or German)
- Transcript of Records (if available)
- Outline of a research proposal together with project timeline (3.000 â€“ 5.000 words). This proposal should relate to the general topic of â€œTechniques of Future-Makingâ€ (see above for a description of central research topic). Furthermore, we ask that you include details of your research progress (if any) up to the time of application.
- Letter of recommendation written by an academic supervisor from the previous university.
- Proof of adequate knowledge of English (if a non-native speaker).
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 31, 2018