A global centre of excellence in hospitality and tourism education and research, the School of Hotel and Tourism Management (SHTM) at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University offers recognised Master’s degrees across the fields of Hotel, Tourism, Convention and International Wine Management.
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Course Level: Masters
Eligibility Criteria: The awarding of the scholarships takes into consideration of the following selection criteria:
- a) Outstanding academic achievement at bachelor’s degree level;
- b) A minimum of one full-year of cumulative industry work experiences; and
- c) TOEFL 100 or IELTS 6.5
Preferences will be given to applicants from developing countries.
Method of Application:
- For enquiries, please contact Dr. Kam Hung (email@example.com) or Dr. Markus Schuckert (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For more details, please visit: www.polyu.edu.hk/htm.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 28th February 2018.