160 scholarships will be awarded for the 2018/2019 academic year. The scholarships are awarded to students enrolled in UniversitÃ© Paris-Saclay masterâ€™s programmes on an academic merit-based basis.
Results announcement dates:
- Wave 1 results:Â mid-April 2018
- Wave 2 results:Â mid-June 2018
Eligible Countries:Â International
Course Level:Â Masters
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and under during the course of the selection year.
- International students living in France for less than a year, enrolled in a student programme that does not lead to a qualification.
- International students living in France for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL or the like).
- Individuals already living in France at the time of application (except in cases mentioned above).
- Individuals who have interrupted their studies for more than two consecutive years.
- Students holding any other type of scholarship whose amount exceeds 600â‚¬/month.
Students who have already stayed in France within the framework of an internship or a study-abroad programme as part of their curriculum (e.g. Erasmus) are eligible.
Method of Application:
Selected students will automatically be sent a link by email to an online application form.
Upon receipt of this email, students wishing to apply will need to complete the online application form and provide (mandatory) the names of two references who would be willing to submit a reference for the candidate (professors, internship coordinatorsâ€¦).
2) Each of the two references named by the candidate will be sent a link by email to an online recommendation form.Â They will be asked to complete and submit the form prior to the closing day of the scholarship call.
The candidate will automatically be informed when each reference has submitted the form.
3) The application will be considered complete when both recommendation forms have been submitted by the two references.
Please note: the candidate will not receive a message confirming that the application is complete.
It is the candidateâ€™s responsibility to make sure both references complete and submit the form by the deadline given in the invitation email.
Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will automatically be rejected.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â Â The Scholarship Application Deadline for each wave will be sent by email to all students concerned. However, interested applicants should go through the application deadlines to UniversitÃ© Paris-Saclay Masterâ€™s programmes available in the Program Webpage (see Link below)