The Max Planck Institute for Chemical Physics of Solids is inviting applications for Postdoctoral Fellows in Solid State Chemistry. Two posÂiÂtions conÂcern the thin film growth as main emphaÂsis and a third one is dedÂicÂated to their anaÂlysis and charÂacÂterÂisaÂtion.
Course Level:Â Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Your ProÂfile, Skills, and ExperÂiÂence
- PhD in physÂics, chemÂistry, materÂiÂals, or cloÂsely relaÂted sciÂence obtaiÂned less than 3 years ago,
- a strong backÂground in thin film techÂniques is essenÂtial,
- ProÂfiÂciency with other comÂpleÂmentÂary laborÂatÂory techÂniques as menÂtioÂned above is desirÂable,
- ExperÂiÂence with reseÂarch at large scale facilÂitÂies,
- AbilÂity to interÂact with multi-disÂcipÂlinÂary staff at the borÂder betÂween physÂics and chemÂistry,
- Good time manÂageÂment skills and abilÂity to priÂorÂitÂize,
- EngÂlish proÂfiÂciency (workÂing lanÂguage in the group), GerÂman is of advantÂage for comÂmuÂnicÂaÂtion with our techÂnical perÂsonal.
Method of Application:Â This call is open up to March 31, 2018, or until the posÂiÂtions are occuÂpied.
Please send your comÂplete appÂlicÂaÂtion docÂuÂments to:
Dr GerÂhard H. Fecher
DepartÂment of Solid State ChemÂistry
Max Planck InstiÂtute for ChemÂical PhysÂics of Solids