Arcada University of Applied Sciences is awarding scholarships for bachelorâ€™s level studies. The scholarship covers a maximum of 50 percent of the tuition fee.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelorâ€™s programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for a scholarship, students need to complete 55 ECTS credits during the academic year.
Method of Application:Â Students can upload their documents through Arcadaâ€™s document upload service, which is available online during application periods.
- Qualification completed in Finland
- International Matriculation examination (IB, EB, RP)
- Qualification took outside Finland
- SAT test
- Evidence of English Language skills
- Documents proving refugee or similar status
- Request for special arrangements
- Proving citizenship and/or exemption from tuition fee
Application to Arcadaâ€™s degree programmes in English is not part of the joint application system in Finland. However, you still apply through the national study portal studyinfo.fi. If you wish to apply both to Arcada and to another UAS or university, please visit their own pages regarding application and submit your application and documents separately. If you wish to apply to a degree programme in Swedish at Arcada in the joint application, you also need to fill in a separate application form.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â February 1, 2018