The Faculty of Arts is now accepting applications for Doctoral Grant (FWO) in the area of religious history at the Ruusbroec Institute. Foreign students are eligible are eligible to apply for this grant.
Course Level:Â Grants are available to pursue doctoral programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Foreign students are eligible are eligible to apply for this grant.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Profile and requirements:
- You hold a Master degree in History, Philology or another field of the humanities/social sciences, and display a clear interest in religious, cultural and/or social history.
- You can submit outstanding academic results.
- Students in the final year of their degree can also apply.
- Foreign candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in theÂ universityâ€™s policy.
- You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative and cooperative.
- You are willing to spend time abroad.
- You are fluent in German and -ideally- have worked on German sources before.
- Research experience in Austrian archives is a plus.
Method of Application:Â Applications may only beÂ submitted online, until the closing dateÂ 11 February 2018.
- Your application contains the following information:
- Your CV including a list of marks/grades of Bachelor and Master studies;
- Your letter of motivation;
- The contact information of two referees (including e-mail, phone number and a description of your relationship with the referees);
- One writing example (e.g. chapter of MA thesis);
- A project proposal of approximately 1-2 pages.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â February 11, 2018