PERFORM, a Marie Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network (ITN offer fifteen (15) PhD positions in five European countries. PhD candidates will get a unique international, Â interdisciplinary and inter-sectoral training in scientific and transferable skills by distinguished leaders from academia and industry.
CourseLevel:Â These positions are available to pursue PhD programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Â Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these positions.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Applicants must have a Masterâ€™s degree in the wider field of Digital Retail.
- Applicants have to be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers (i.e. applicants must have obtained their qualifying Masterâ€™s (or equivalent) degree within the past four years at the time of recruitment).
- Applicants can be of any nationality but are required to undertake trans-national mobility (i.e. move from another country) when taking up the appointment. At the moment of selection, the researcher must not have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the host organization for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to their recruitment. Short stays, such as holidays are not taken into account.
- Applicants have to demonstrate they are able to understand and express themselves in both written and spoken English,
- Applicants must not have been awarded a PhD yet.
Method of Application:Â Applicants can apply via email.
- A motivation letter,
- A CV
- Masterâ€™s degree transcripts, and
- Any other relevant documents
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â February 8, 2018