The Kent State University is inviting applications for International Freshman Scholarship. The scholarship program is available to any non-immigrant to the United States who is an incoming New Freshman student at Kent State University.Â The aim of the scholarship is to support outstanding incoming students.
Course Level:Â The scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Â Â International applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must meet following criteria:
- New freshman only (transfers are not eligible); Fall admission only
- Minimum cumulative Secondary school GPA 3.6 on US 4.0 scale
- 27 ACT Composite,1280 new SAT or 1210 oldÂ SAT Critical Reading & Math
- Unconditional Admission to Kent State University as a freshman
Method of Application:Â The mode of applying is online.
- Submit an online applicationÂ and nonrefundable application fee of $70
- Prepare application documents
- Passport Biographical Page
- English Language Proficiency scores
- Secondary School Graduation Certificate/Diploma/Attending Certificate (Certified English translation and original language)
- Secondary School Transcripts/detailed mark sheets (Certified English translation and original language)
- Additional documents if required *Check website for specific majorsâ€™ selective requirements
- Financial guarantee (bank statements) that show sufficient funds to cover educational and living expenses.*
- Kent State University Financial Information Worksheet (PDF)*
*FinancialÂ documents are only required afterÂ acceptance.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â February 15, 2018