The University of Sydney is inviting applications for Vice-Chancellorâ€™s International Scholarships based on academic merit. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate Coursework full degrees programs.
Eligible Countries:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
*TIER 2 SCHOLARSHIPS will be offered to citizens of selected countries. Southeast Asia: Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam. Subcontinent: Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka. Africa: Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa. Middle East: Azerbaijan, Egypt, Jordan, Oman, Turkey. Europe: all EU countries, Schengen member states, Commonwealth of the Independent States and the Russian Federation. Americas: Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico. Oceania: Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Federal States of Micronesia, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Palau, Tonga, Tuvalu.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Selection will be based strictly on academic merit as per the Universityâ€™s admission requirements
- Only applicants with unconditional offers of admission will be considered;
- Only applicants who are not citizens of Australia and New Zealand nor a permanent resident of Australia will be considered;
- Specifically for tier 2 scholarships, only applicants who are citizens of the nominated country will be considered; o Students who have already commenced are not eligible.
- Students applying for their second University of Sydney Degree will be eligible for the scholarships so long as they have not been recipients of a University of Sydney scholarship in their first University of Sydney degree.
- University of Sydney Foundation Program (USFP) students articulating into full Degree University of Sydney CRICOS registered programs will also be eligible for the scholarships and will be assessed similarly to all other direct applicants on the basis of academic merit.
Method of Application:Â Â No separate application is required for the scholarship. All eligible applicants with an unconditional offer by a specified cut-off date will be considered for the scholarships.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â To qualify, secure an Unconditional Offer of Admission before the following dates:
SEMESTER ONE 2018: Round 1 â€“ 03 November 2017, Round 2 â€“ 05 January 2018, Round 3 â€“ 26 January 2018
SEMESTER TWO 2018: Round 1 â€“ 06 April 2018, Round 2 â€“ 04 May 2018, Round 3 â€“ 08 June 2018