The University of York is offering Management School Scholarships for the academic year 2018/19.Â Home, EU, and Overseas students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Home, EU, and Overseas students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The York Management School is pleased to invite applications for Master scholarships for the academic year 2018/19. If you currently hold an offer from the University to study on one of our postgraduate Masterâ€™s courses, whether firm or conditional, you are welcome to apply.
- A 400-word statement, covering:
- why you applied for the course you wish to study
- what special attributes or experience you bring to the course
- why you deserve financial assistance
- how you will contribute to society having completed a York Masters degree
- A one-side A4 summary CV(no covering letter please)
- Include your email address and student number
Send your statement and CV in pdf format toÂ management-postgrad-at-york.ac.uk.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â June 29, 2018