The Chulalongkorn University is offering Scholarships for Foreign Students for the academic year 2018-2019. The scholarship covers tuition and program fees for pursuing bachelor programme.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Scholarships are open to foreign students.
- Must not be over 25 years old
- Have completed (or expected to complete high school education) with the cumulative grade point average (GPA) for the latest 4 semesters not less than 3.5 (using 4.0 system)
- Must be in good health
Method of Application:
- Completed application form with current photograph
- Curriculum Vitae and Statement of Purpose
- Latest official transcript
- Two letters of recommendations from instructors or advisors
- Photocopy of passport
- Certificates of the proficient test of English (TOEFL or IELTS), Mathematics (SAT I and II), Physics (SAT II) and Chemistry (SAT II)
- Certificate of health examination from hospital
Applicants should be sent by email.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 31, 2018