Fully Funded PhD Scholarship at University of Southampton in UK, 2018
Applicants are invited for Fully Funded PhD Studentship to conduct research in Empirical Banking and commencing their studies in October 2018. The scholarship will offer full tuition fee and maintenance funding for 3 years.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â UK, EU and overseas applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must be a postgraduate research students admitted full-time onto its PhD programme and commencing their studies in October 2018
Method of Application:
- Please ensure that in the online application form you enter in the dedicated spaces:
- The title of the research area: â€œEmpirical Bankingâ€.
- For funding, that you wish to be considered for the 2018/2019 Faculty PGR Scholarship.
- As part of the application you will be required to submit a CV, research proposal, degree certificate and transcripts, two academic references and proof of English language proficiency. Shortlisted candidates will be informed of interview arrangements between February and March 2018.
- The awards will be allocated by end of April, with the outcome being communicated to the candidates in May.
- To apply please follow the â€˜Online Applicationâ€™ link given below:
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â February 15, 2018