The new RBNI Scholarships & Prizes for excellence in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology is now available at The Russell Berry Nanotechnology Institute in Israel.
Eligible Nationalities:Â International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Traineeâ€™s Masterâ€™s degree or doctorate in nanoscience andÂ theÂ nanotechnology
- Master â€“Â afterÂ prior approval of a research graduate school
- DoctorÂ (regular doctor, direct track doctor, special track doctor) â€“ Applications can be submitted onlyÂ after passing a candidacy examination.
- Applications can be submitted only for the active degree.Â The award is for the degree accordingÂ to which the candidacy was submitted (with the exception of students in the direct doctoralÂ track).
- Scholarships withÂ a minimumÂ of fourÂ fellowships, whose scholarships were approved for a period of 12Â months in the academic year of the academic year (from October 2017 to September 2018 inclusive) forÂ the degree of Master or Doctorate or Doctor in Direct Track.
- Progress in the â€œvery goodâ€ / â€œexcellentâ€ research (a study from the second semester)
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty members who recognize the candidate (only one of the facilitators) should be sent directly to:Â rbnigrnt-at-technion.ac.il.
Method of Application:
Â The application is submitted via an electronic form at the bottom of the page.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â January 17, 2018