The University of Tehran is offering Scholarships for International Students. These scholarships are available for applicants wishing to study B.A. /B.Sc. and M.A./M.Sc. programs.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and masterâ€™s programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Scholarships are available for international students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants wishing to receive scholarship for B.A. /B.Sc. degree programs must be under 24 years of age, and for M.A. and M.Sc. programs they must be under 28 years of age.
Method of Application:
All Applicants are requested to provide:
- Completed application form (available at: Application Form UT.xls).
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to your educational capabilities (it must be sealed in an envelope and signed across the back flap).
- Three copies of official transcripts translated into English (see note below).
- Three copies of applicantÂ´s passport or Identification card.
- Three recent photographs
- Approval letter of financial support.
- The fee for initial screening of the studentsâ€™ applications forms should be paid in person on desk at International Students Admission Office:
Undergraduate (USD 50)
Master (USD 60)
Doctorate (USD 70)
Please submit the original documents signed and sealed by Iranian Diplomatic Mission in your country.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â June 5, 2018