Applicants are invited for PhD Research Fellowship in Ecotoxicology is available at Section for Aquatic Biology and Toxicology (AQUA), Department of Biosciences, University of Oslo (UiO). Fellowship is exclusively open for international students.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have a Master’s degree or equivalent in toxicology or marine ecology, relevant to this PhD project.
Method of Application: The application must include:
- Application letter, including a pointwise explanation of how the applicant fits the selection criteria detailed above.
- CV (summarizing education, positions and academic work – scientific publications).
- Copies of educational certificates, transcript of records and letters of recommendation.
- Documentation of English proficiency (for applicants from non-EU/EEA countries).
- List of publications and academic work that the applicant wishes to be considered by the evaluation committee.
- Names and contact details of 2-3 references (name, relation to candidate, e-mail and telephone number).
- A short text that outlines the candidate´s motivation and ideas for a project within the described field of research (1-2 pages).
- Foreign applicants are advised to attach an explanation of their University’s grading system. Please note that all documents should be in English or a Scandinavian language.
- In accordance with the University of Oslo’s equal opportunities policy, we invite applications from all interested individuals regardless of gender or ethnicity.
Scholarship Application Deadline: January 21, 2018