The University of Auckland is providing 30 Northern Hemisphere Summer Research Scholarships to students from selected international universities. Awardee will get tuition allowance, travel allowance, stipend along with travel and health insurance. Scholarships are awarded to conduct a research project under supervision for eight weeks between June and August at New Zealandâ€™s leading university. Students is required to prove good level of written and spoken english.Â The primary aim of these Scholarships is to encourage the development of and strengthening of research relationships with the University of Auckland.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to conduct a research project under supervision for eight weeks between June and August at New Zealandâ€™s leading university.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Scholarships are open to students from selected international universities.
- The Scholarships are tenable by students enrolled at either the University of Bristol, University of Southampton, Zhejiang University, Pennsylvania State University, Tecnologico de Monterrey or the University of Hong Kong at the time of application.
- To be eligible for scholarship consideration, students must satisfy the requirements of regulations 5, 7, 8 and 9. Undergraduate students who will have completed at least two years of equivalent full-time study in an undergraduate degree at the time of take-up of the award, and students who are enrolled in a sub-doctoral postgraduate programme at the time of application (provided they will not commence doctoral study prior to or during the tenure of the scholarship), are eligible for consideration for a University of Auckland Northern Hemisphere Summer Research Scholarship.
- A student must have a Scholarship Grade Point Equivalent of 6.00 or above over their two most recent years of fulltime study (or equivalent) to be considered for a scholarship (see Note iii).
Method of Application:Â Students should have electronic copies of the following ready:
- CV details
- Official academic transcript
- Any project-specific information that has been requested by the faculty (as noted in the project description)
You are required to get admission in University of Auckland before you apply for scholarship.
You can get scholarship application hereÂ Online Application
Check out further official details of scholarship hereÂ Scholarship Link
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â February 12, 2018