Four taught masters scholarships are open at the School of History and Institute for Medieval Studies at University of Leeds. UK/EU and International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships. scholarships provide studyÂ within the School of History and Institute for Medieval Studies. Awardee will getÂ Â£14,500 (as a full/partial fee waiver and partial cash award where the fees are less than the award).
Course Level:Â taught master program.
Eligible nationalities:Â UK/EU and International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships..
- Please note that these awards are highly competitive: it is generally expected that successful applicants will hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK Upper Second Class Honours degree. Applicants should either have graduated with the appropriate First Degree or be in their final year of study
- Applicants for all taught MA courses in the School of History and Institute for Medieval Studies are eligible to apply
- Scholarship holders are expected to reside mainly in Leeds or the region, and to actively contribute to and participate in the intellectual life of the postgraduate community
Method of Application:Â Students must have done the following by the deadline of May 4, 2018 completed the School of History and Institute for Medieval Studies Application form for Taught MA Scholarships
Supplied us with
- Copies of transcripts from previous degrees
- Two academic references
Applied for one of our courses by 4 May 2018 and been offered a place of study by 18June 2018
How to Apply for a Place of Study at Leeds
- If you would like to apply for a place on a taught postgraduate degree programme, please complete anÂ online application.
How to Apply:Â ToÂ apply for a School of History and Institute for Medieval Studies MA scholarship, please complete theÂ application formÂ and return it by email.
If you apply for aÂ University-administeredÂ scholarship, you will automatically be consideredÂ for a School of History and Institute for Medieval Scholarship and you do not need to complete the School scholarship application form.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 4, 2018