The Ulster University has announced Annual PhD Studentship Competition for the academic year 2018-2019. Students from UK and international students at university are eligible to apply. The PhD Studentship is awarded in various field offered in University. English language profecincey is a top requirment.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â UK and international students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should hold, or expect to obtain, a first or upper second class honours degree in a subject relevant to the proposed area of study; applicants deemed by Senate to hold an equivalent qualification will also be considered.
- All applicants should also hold a relevant English language qualification. All applications for studentships will be considered on a competitive basis and with regard to the applicantâ€™s qualifications, skills, experience and interests.
- Applicants should be aware that the competition for funded entry is very high. It is important that all parts of the application process are completed in accordance with instructions. All applicants are advised to discuss their application with the staff noted within the project description prior to submission.
- Applicants should note that disclosure of disability or personal circumstances should be made as part of the application process or as soon as possible thereafter in order to facilitate any necessary accommodation.
Method of Application:Â In order to be considered, your application must be completed in full, including:
- All information on existing qualifications and transcripts
- Funding details or requirements
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Names and addresses of referees
Applications are made by using the online application system â€“ the right information and and advice to make a successful application.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â February 19, 2018