The University of Alberta is delighted to offer its Killam Trust Scholarships to pursue doctoral programme or thesis research during the fall and Winter Terms. The scholarship is exclusively open to international students.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available for Doctoral programme orÂ thesis research.
Eligible Nationality:Â International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must have completed at least one year of graduate work (masterâ€™s or doctoral level) before start of tenure.
Language Requirements:Â Applicants must be fluent in English.
Method of Application: Students complete the combined Killam and Andrew Stewart Awards application form and submit supporting documents to their department.
- A complete Killam and Andrew Stewart Awards Application includes:
- For Applicants: Killam and Andrew Stewart Applicant Instructions.
- Killam and Andrew Stewart Application Form.
- Two Letter of Reference to Support Application for Graduate Awards.
- Transcripts (if you have attended institutions other than the University of Alberta, copies of official transcripts are acceptable.
- Please request these well in advance from your department or the department may request it from FGSR, if necessary)
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â February 15,2018