The University Scholarship for New Students at UESTC is now available on offer for graduateÂ applicants. Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available only available forÂ graduateÂ applicants.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in line with the qualifications of UESTC admissions;
- Applicants should be healthy physically and mentally, can well adapt to the life and study in UESTC;
- Applicants should abide by Chinese laws and regulations, and comply with UESTC regulations;
- Applicants should be with positive learning attitude and good performance;
- Applicants shall not win any other scholarship in the meantime;
- Winners of the scholarship should be decided in the process of new student recruiting. Registered on-campus students cannot apply for it. Any substitution or replacement of scholarship will not be accepted.
- The applicant is obliged to truthfully fill out and submit application materials required by UESTC.
Method of Application:Â Please prepare the following documents while applying in theÂ online application system.
- The Photocopy of Passport (Pages with photo and address)
- Notarized Certificates or Letter of Attestation from Your University
- Academic Transcripts
- Certificate of the Language Proficiency
- Two Academic Recommendation Letter (Graduate students only)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Not in China) or VISA Page (In China)
- CV or Personal StatementÂ (Your CV must be up to date, covering all your experiences, including education and employment experience)
- Research Proposal/Study Plan (Graduate students only)
- Acceptance Letter (Graduate students only, preferred)
- Financial Statement (Self-sponsored only)
- CSC Application Form Downloaded after Applying in the CSC Website (CSC applicants only)
- Articles or Papers Written or Published (Graduate students only)
- Others kinds of certificates
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â March 31, 2018