Applications are open for JSU Presidential Scholarships for the 2018 spring intake. These scholarships are available for international students getting registered for English-taught degree education at Jiangsu University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor, master and PhD programme.
Eligible Nationalities: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Only applicable to self-funded overseas students who take English-taught degree programs only.
- The JSU Presidential Scholarship to graduate students will be awarded once a year after annual assessment of the student’s performance.
- Transferring of major or quitting JSU by bachelor students who availed JSU Presidential Scholarship in the first year, shall be approved only after the student compensates the scholarship amount back to the university before they receive the transcripts and other official documents.
- Presidential scholarship graduate students who apply to quit JSU should compensates the scholarship amount back to the university before they receive the transcripts and other official documents.
- Age Requirement: Bachelor: under 25 years; Master Students: under 30 years; PhD Students: under 35 years.
- Not compatible to winners of other scholarships
Method of Application: Applicants must fill out the application and upload all required documents as follows
- A passport photo;
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Copy of your final degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- Copy of final degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
- HSK-4 certificate (for Chinese-Medium programs)
- Family financial statement
- Research proposal (Master and PhD only)
- 2 recommendation letters (Master and PhD only)
Applications to all programs should be only done online through JSU “Online Application System”
- STEP 1: Register your account and activate it.
- STEP 2: Fill out the application and upload all required documents
- STEP 3: Submit the application and note your application number.
- STEP 4: Check your admission status regularly.
- STEP 5: You will receive your admission notice through e-mail after successful verification
- STEP 6: Check your admission notice and pay admission fees before the due date.
Scholarship Application Deadline: January 28, 2018