The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Italy is offering scholarships for international students for the academic year 2018-2019. Scholarships are awarded for courses of Masterâ€™s degree (Laurea magistrale or Master universitario) at Italian Higher Education Institutes partners of the Invest Your Talent in Italy Program.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are awarded for courses of Masterâ€™s degree (Laurea magistrale or Master universitario) at Italian Higher Education Institutes (state-owned institutions or institutions legally recognized by the relevant state authorities) partners of the Invest Your Talent in Italy Program.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Scholarships are awarded to citizens, permanently resident in their home country, of the following list of countries: Azerbaijan, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Peopleâ€™s Republic of China, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applications may be submitted only by those who meet the following requirements by the deadline for this call.
- Academic qualifications: Applications may only be submitted by those candidates referred to in Article 2 who hold the required academic qualifications (Bachelorâ€™s Degree) to enrol in the chosen Masterâ€™s degree Program (Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario).
- Application: Only those students who have submitted their application for one of the postgraduate courses (laurea Magistrale or Master) included in the Program can apply for an IYT scholarship:
- Age requirements: Candidates may apply if they are no more than 28 years old at the deadline of this call, except for the only renewals.
Method of Application:Â Candidates must provide the following documents:
- The final transcript of all previous exams as well as the final grade (Bachelorâ€™s Degree). In case these documents are not available, candidates should submit an updated transcript of the exams; documents need to be translated except for the titles in English, French and Spanish;
- One or more Reference Letters were written by a Tutor/Professor/Employer. Reference Letters must be addressed to the University or to the Invest Your Talent in Italy Technical Committee, properly dated and signed. Candidates must also provide full contacts of the Tutor/Professor/Employer;
- A video no more than one minute long about their motivations;
- English language certificate (IELTS or TOEFL);
- Valid Passport or Identity Document.
Candidates must complete and submit the online application form.