Cardiff University is inviting applications for IFP Merit International Scholarships. These scholarships are available for eligible students studying on International Foundation Programme (IFP).Â This one-year programme is designed to give you the academic and English language skills you need to begin a variety of degrees with us.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to study on our International Foundation Programme.
- Students must be confirmed as an Overseas Student for fee-paying purposes (this information is contained in your offer letter).
- Students must fully complete the application form with the supporting statements as directed. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- Cardiff University must have received your application for an academic course by 26 April 2018. Students must have received, and firmly accepted, a conditional or unconditional offer by the deadline 25 May 2018.
- Students must return the completed scholarship application form by the deadline: 13:00 (UK time) Friday 25 May 2018. Applications received after this date will not be accepted. Applications must be emailed by the deadline. Any applications not sent to this email account will not be considered.
- International Foundation Programme applicants for the IFP Merit International Scholarships must have received a conditional or unconditional offer for the 2018/19 academic year. Applicants must have accepted their offer via the Cardiff University SIMS online application service by 1300 (UK time) Friday 25 May 2018.
Method of Application:Â Youâ€™ll need to fill in our application form â€“ this includes writing a personal statement. Youâ€™ll also need:
- Transcripts of school results so far, including subjects studied and grades achieved
- One academic reference
- Evidence of English language test results or note when you will sit the exam or receive the result
- A copy of the photograph page of your passport which must include your passport number and full name.
Youâ€™ll need to accept yours throughÂ our online application system.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â April 26, 2018