The UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) offers masters scholarships for African students to study for selected programs for 2017/2018 academic year.
To be taken at (country):Â UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy
Course Level:Â TaughtÂ Masters degree
Eligibility Criteria:Â Students, either citizens or residents, of all African countries may apply for the Cattolica Africa Program, which is applicable only for the degree programs taught in English.
Admission requirements for all Master Degree programs include:
â– Completion of at least a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division / 2.1 degree or higher)
â– Â English Language Test score: IELTS 6.0 (Academic) or TOEFL IBT 80 if English is not your first language.or successful completion of a degree program taught in the English language.
An application fee of 75â‚¬ is due in order to submit the candidacy.
Eligible Countries:Â Africa countries
Method of Application:
- Select the degree program of your choice.
- Log in the online applicationÂ and fill it in.
- Remember to select â€œdegree-seekingâ€ when asked for your â€œprogram typeâ€. Upload the following documents:
- Copy of bio-data page of your passport or ID (in Latin alphabet);
- If you are a Non-EU citizen already living in Italy: copy of your â€œpermesso di soggiornoâ€ ;
- Transcript of academic records, including grading and credit system explanation;
- Bachelor-level Diploma, if you already graduated from university;
- Secondary School Diploma;
- English Language Certificate
- GMAT or GRE score (optional)
NOTE: Candidates have to upload the originals of the transcript of academic records, bachelor-level Diploma (if available), and Secondary School Diploma, plus their official translation into Italian or English. If the documents are issued in English, French or Spanish, the translation is not required.
- Submit your application.
VisitÂ scholarship webpageÂ for details
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â
- 1st Round: 22nd November, 2017 â€“ 1st February, 2018
- 2nd Round: 2nd February 2018 â€“ 15th March, 2018
- 3rd Round: 16thÂ March 2018 â€“ 16th April, 2018
Sponsors:Â UniversitÃ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy
Important Notes:Â Due to the restrictive and lengthy nature of the student pre-registration process required by the Italian Consulates/Embassies, we strongly advise non-EU students residing abroad to apply by April 15.