The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme, by the Hungarian Government is offering international students the opportunity to undergo study of all types in Hungary for free. The core mission of the programme is to increase the number of foreign students in Hungary and to encourage Hungarian higher education institutions to attract top foreign students.Â The Programme is managed by Tempus Public Foundation.
To be taken at (country):Â Hungary
Course Level:Â Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships are available forÂ bachelor,Â master,Â one-tier master,Â doctoralÂ andÂ non-degree programmes (preparatory and specialisation courses).
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applications will not be considered in the following cases:
- Hungarian citizens (including those with dual citizenships)
- former Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Holders, who are re-applying for studies in the same cycle of education (non-degree studies, bachelor, master, doctoral level) including both full time and partial study programmes
Eligible Countries:Â International. See list of countries below
Method of Application:Â
- New online application surface of Tempus Public Foundation:Â http://apply.stipendiumhungaricum.huÂ (The online application surface is expected to open next week.)
- Deadline for submitting the complete application package: 16thÂ February 2018.
- Applications shall also be submitted to the responsible authority of the Sending Partner
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 16th February 2018 (23:59 Central European Time)
Award Provider:Â Hungary Government
Important Notes:Â Please note that the programme is implemented by direct cooperation with the responsible authorities of the Sending Partner. The application does not have any additional costs, therefore we suggest you to not to apply through any agencies.