Applications are invited for AndrÃ©e Carter Scholarship at The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine to pursue MSc programme. This scholarship is open to low to middle-income countries applicants intending to study on a one-year, full-time, London-based MSc programme at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine in 2018-19.
Course Level:Â Scholarship is available to pursue MSc programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â Students fromÂ low to middle-income countriesÂ are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must
- Be nationals of, and resident in,Â low to middle-income countriesÂ (as defined by the World Bank); and
- intend to return to a low to a middle-income country on completion of their MSc year at the School; and
- confirm in writing that they would not otherwise be able to pay for the proposed programme of study; and
- Meet the Schoolâ€™s minimum English language requirements (as required by the Schoolâ€™s Admissions system); and
- Hold a first degree at either a first or upper second class equivalency level; and
- Hold an offer of admission for 2018-19 from the School for one of the eligible MSc programmes of study (please see application notes below for eligible courses).
Method of Application:Â Applicants should complete both steps below by the scholarship deadline.
Step 1: Submit an application for 2018-19 for an eligibleÂ MSc programme of study,Â as per instructions under the â€˜How to Applyâ€™ tab on the relevant programme of study page. Applicants should ensure that all necessary supplementary admissions documents (including references) are submitted via the Schoolâ€™s Admissions Portal by the scholarship deadline.
Step 2: Submit anÂ online scholarships application, selecting this scholarship optionÂ 2018-19 Scholarships (AndrÃ©e Carter & John Stephenson)Â from the drop-down menu. A completedÂ Supplementary Questions Form for this scholarship must be uploaded as part of this application. This is the only attachment required in Step 2 (as applicants should have already submitted references, transcripts, and a CV as part of their application for study).
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â February 18, 2018