For September 2018 intake, the UCL School of Management is offering fully funded four/five year MRes/PhD scholarship to all admitted students.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available for pursuing MRes/PhD Programme.
Eligible Nationalities:Â The scholarships are open to all nationalities.
- University seeks to recruit highly motivated, ambitious students with strong educational backgrounds. The ideal candidate will have a first class Bachelorâ€™s degree from the UK or an overseas qualification of the equivalent standard from a leading university. We encourage students from a wide variety of backgrounds (e.g, engineering, economics, business, mathematics/statistics, psychology, sociology, among others) to apply to our programme. Also, notice that a Masterâ€™s or graduate level degree is not required for admission, you can apply with only an undergraduate (e.g. bachelors) degree.
- Applicants are encouraged not to contact individual faculty members or potential supervisors when applying to our programme. All applications are first evaluated by a joint admissions committee, so contacting potential supervisors separately will not increase your chances. It is only in your personal statement that you are expected to suggest several faculty members as potential supervisors. But again, these faculty members need not be contacted beforehand. On the application form you may see that it states that it is preferred that you contact potential supervisors beforehand â€“ please ignore this as it is not required.
- All MRes/PhD applicants are normally required to take either a GMAT test or GRE test (UCLâ€™s institution code is 3344, but also make sure you include a scanned copy of your test result on your Prism application), although the School has no minimum score requirements.
Method of Application:Â
In addition to filling out the online application form, please upload a copy of the following documents:
- Official Transcripts of Grades / Course marks
- A 2-3 page personal statement or research proposal that clearly indicates: (i) which research group you are interested in (i.e.,1.Organisations & Innovation, 2. Strategy & Entrepreneurship, or 3. Analytics & Operations), (ii) your research interests and preliminary research ideas, (iii) potential faculty member(s) you may want to work with (this is a suggested list, you donâ€™t need to contact potential supervisors beforehand), and (iv) your motivation to do a PhD.
- Your GRE/GMAT score report
- Your IELTS/TOEFL score report, if English is not your first language.
Apply via UCL Postgraduate Admissions System Prism. There is no deadline for applying for a scholarship; all successful applicants will be automatically considered.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â February 15, 2018